Case Study 1
A £multimillion programme of work to design, develop and implement a bespoke software application for a leading North East based business. This included an upgraded CRM platform (MS Dynamics), upgraded finance platform (Sage X3), enhanced data warehouse and business intelligence outcomes.
True North Digital Approach:
- Implemented a new Programme structure with clearly re-defined roles and responsibilities.
- Talent mapping of existing team to new structure and gaps identified for development and recruitment.
- Identified, planned and implemented opportunities for improvement, and performed an accelerated review of senior management capability and behaviour to assess their aptitude and willingness to change.
- Introduced leaner and clearer governance and management reporting.
- Improved ownership, accountability and performance management.
- Delivery and execution of a comprehensive 2-year technology modernisation Programme which delivered the functional platforms of Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence, Sage X3, MS CRM.
- The adoption of a common, consistent services Agile delivery model to facilitate easier inter-operability between the forces to provide increased agility, organised around 5 key Agile processes.
- A reduction in resource overheads achieved through the redesign of the overall resource model.